Aerospace Environmental Control and Thermal Systems 2020224.62 KB
This is our fourth review on Aerospace Environmental Control and Thermal Systems. The 2020 report covers Aerospace Environmental Control and Thermal systems for fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters, including aircraft pressurisation, engine bleed air, thermal management, ventilation systems, and oxygen systems. The report analyses the current Aerospace Environmental Control and Thermal Systems market structure, provides market shares and estimated market growth, and examines current and emerging trends. This 116-page report provides profiles of 47 companies engaged in the manufacture of Aerospace Environmental Control and Thermal systems and components.
Aerospace Actuation 20200.00 KB
Our eight report is the most comprehensive and in-depth report on the $11.2 billion aerospace actuation market available today.
Our key message in this 356-page report is that things are changing and there have already been significant developments in; industry structure, procurement, M&A and technology (most notably in electromechanical actuation).
Our new report’s detailed market model offers the following market analysis;
- Market size split by actuator product segment, divided into OE and aftermarket
- Market size split by aircraft type, divided into OE and aftermarket
- Market growth projections and segmentation under three different post Covid-19 scenarios over the period 2019-2029
- Analysis of 2019 market size and shares for the following 12 product segments: primary flight controls; secondary flight controls - high lift; secondary flight controls - other; landing gear; thrust reversers; engine controls; utilities; seats; weapons release; missiles; UAVs and space.
A complementary Excel data pack is supplied for our market estimates.
Electrical Power Systems 2020259.45 KB
This is our first report review of the $3.34 billion world Electrical Power System's market.
Why buy this 104-page report?
We see the Electrical Power Systems (EPS) sector as attractive, based upon both above trend growth potential (more electric aircraft) and the potential quality of earnings (engineered products, aftermarket).
Our 2020 report looks at key trends, including:
- Above-trend growth due to the steady migration of older mature technologies such as pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical powered systems to electrically powered and controlled systems
- The increasing penetration of Solid-State Power Controls (SSPC), replacing traditional electro-mechanical devices
- Consolidation in the supply chain, which has been happening for a long time
The report provides profiles of 27 companies. Our expanded profiles cover;
- Origins and ownership
- Estimate of EPS sales & financials
- Operations and technologies
- Customers and contracts
- Recent developments
- Our comments on its overall market position
Aerostructures 2020232.74 KB
This is our 16th annual review of the $66 billion world aerostructures market.
Why buy this 780-page report?
Because the aerostructures supply chain is about to enter a period of radical and unprecedented change. This will be caused mainly by reducing volume but also by continued capital investment in what has now become a capital-intensive sector.
We have been analysing the market for a long time, both in the manufacturing sector and now, over the last 15 years, as analysts. For these reasons we believe that we are well placed to describe the current landscape, identify trends, and advise on emerging threats and opportunities.
Our 2020 report also offers comprehensive market analysis of this $66 billion market, including:
- composite, titanium and other metallic structures
- Civil and military: OE production, spares and modifications
- Generic aircraft type: e.g. large commercial, regional, business, helicopters
- Aerostructures product type: wings, fuselage, nacelles & pylons, empennage
- Market tier: super tier-1, tier-1, tier-2; the value of sales at different points in the supply chain
- As soon as the market growth trajectory becomes clearer, we will issue a free supplement, showing 10-year forecasts for all of the above.
- Customer orientation of suppliers; supplier numbers in each tier
Engine controls and health monitoring 2020219.40 KB
Our fifth review of the Engine controls and health monitoring market, our new report analyses nine key component categories such as FADECs, FMU/HMU, Fuel Pumps, Engine Actuation, Engine Valves, Fuel Nozzles, and Ignition Systems. We have created a new integrated market model that assesses over 50 engine control components across the 9 categories in Aerospace & Defence. We look at key trends in the market including engine manufacturers seeking greater control of key engine control and health monitoring technologies; and consolidation in the supply chain, which has been happening for a long time. The report provides profiles of 24 companies engaged in the manufacture of Engine controls and health monitoring components, identifying where possible their key contracts and their reported financial results.
We believe our report is the most detailed and in-depth report on this $6.2 billion market available today.
Aircraft Harnesses and Electrical Standard Parts 2020227.61 KB
Our fifth report on this market sector provides analysis of market trends and detailed market segmentation. We also discuss key trends in the shape of the supply chain, the use of low cost countries and the importance of a local market presence. We analyse strategies pursued by companies in this sector and also examine corporate moves in recent times. The report provides profiles of 62 companies engaged in the manufacture of Aircraft Harnesses and Electrical Standard Parts, identifying where possible their key contracts and their reported financial results.
We believe our report is the most detailed and in-depth report on this $5.4 billion market available today.
Aero-engine and IGT components 2020233.50 KB
The supply chain has been under huge pressure as the aero-engine OEMs have prioritised ramping up production of new engines, while the aftermarket has seen a surge in demand for spares to support mature engine MRO.
Our eight report on this market sector provides analysis of market trends and detailed market segmentation. We also discuss key trends in the shape of the supply chain, outsourcing and state involvement in the sector. We analyse strategies pursued by companies in this sector and also examine corporate moves over the last 2 years. The report provides profiles of 151 companies engaged in the manufacture of aero-engine and IGT components, identifying where possible their key contracts and their reported financial results.
We believe our report is the most detailed and in-depth report on this $85.1 billion market available today.
Aircraft Fluid Conveyance 2019219.05 KB
Our latest Aircraft Fluid Conveyance 2019 report discusses the features and manufacturing techniques unique to each sector of the aerospace fluid conveyance market including tubes/pipes, high pressure ducts (HP ducts) and low pressure ducts (LP ducts).
This report also estimates 2018 market size (including OE and aftermarket), market shares and market growth (2018-2028 CAGRs) for tubes and pipes, HP ducting, and LP ducting. Our report concludes by providing profiles on 37 companies involved in the manufacture of aircraft fluid conveyance.
Since our previous report, we find that the aircraft fluid conveyance market has experienced some M&A activity, and something we project more of.
At a time of heightened interest in this sector, we believe our report is the most detailed and in-depth report on this $3.1 billion market available today.
Aircraft Interiors 2019279.25 KB
The ever-increasing demands of passengers, and of the airlines who serve them with new products and a better flying experience, continue to drive innovation in this sector.
Because our report reflects the knowledge from many years of involvement in the design, manufacturing and marketing of aircraft interiors products. As before, our team for this report includes Ben Bettell, who brings with him 35+ years of experience in the interiors sector.
Our report offers: granular modelling, technical insights, assessment of industry trends, and profiles of industry participants. Over the last six years, we have been analysing this market, supplying our report globally and engaging with many of the leading players.
This year, we find that the aircraft interiors market still offers the prospect of premium growth, but competition is intense, particularly in seating where there are many players now including Boeing.
We believe our report is the most detailed and in-depth report on this $15.8 billion market available today.
Aerospace Composites 2019229.15 KB
Our second Aerospace Composite report reflects analysis of our discussions with companies at all levels: raw materials, tooling, Tier-2, Tier-1, Super Tier-1 and aircraft OEMs, including suppliers from Europe, North America, & Asia
Our 2019 report offers comprehensive market analysis including:
• Carbon fibre market: market size and market shares - estimated by both volume and value.
• Market size and shares of CFRP matrix market by polymer type.
• Global aerospace carbon fibre prepreg market: Market size and market shares
• Composites parts manufacture: Market size and market shares for aerostructures and engine components, and interiors.
• Market size and shares for the supply of composite materials for tooling and for interiors.
• Aerostructures, engine components and interiors composite parts analysed by fibre type
• Growth in composite parts: estimated over ten years