Get in Touch
- Curlew Meadow, Oxfordshire, OX12 0EA, UK
- +44 (0)1235 868051
|Create Date||June 5, 2017|
|Last Updated||February 14, 2019|
This is our 14th annual review of the $61 billion world aerostructures market.
It reflects analysis of our discussions with companies at all levels in the supply chain. The report includes:
• growth forecasts & detailed segmentation by aerostructures product family;
• our analysis of the reduction in reported 2017 margins vs 2016;
• causes and consequences of the new deflationary environment for suppliers (and also OEMs);
• who’s doing what: composite materials and processes; new metal technologies; fibre metal laminates; automation and robotics, use of LCCs
• profiles of 185 companies and assessment of supplier strategies.