7 December 2021 - 10:12,
by Joanne Zhang
, Comments off
On December 6th 2020, Counterpoint released its eighth annual update on the Aircraft Interiors market. Aircraft Interiors 2021 has been extended again with new interior component coverage including cargo compartment liners.
Why buy this 605-page report?
- Because at this time of unprecedented market stress, we offer rigorous and insightful market analysis reflecting experience from many years in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of aircraft interiors products, through previous peaks and troughs of the commercial aircraft cycle. As before, our team for this report includes Ben Bettell, who brings with him 35+ years of experience in the interiors sector.
- The interiors industry has been hit hard by Covid-19, with sales down 45% compared to 2019. We look at the consequences for the industry, and at prospects for future growth.
Our 2020 report offers comprehensive market analysis including:
- This market was worth $8.9 billion in 2020, compared to $16.3 billion in 2019; we look at the relative declines in each sub-sector
- Market growth projections and segmentation under three different Covid-19 scenarios over the period 2020-2030
- How the market segments by:
- Large Commercial, Regional, and Business Jets
- OE, aftermarket (retrofit) and spares
- Market shares in each sector: seats (now includes Pilot and Super-numerary seats), galleys & inserts, lavatories, crew rests, monuments, lighting, panels, luggage bins, floor coverings, cabin floors, in-flight entertainment, connectivity, in-seat power supply, cockpit furnishings, cargo liners (new for 2021), and certification services
We analyse key issues and trends including;
- Cost cutting
- Industry restructuring
- Changes in the aircraft seating maket
- New product developments
- Manufacturing in low cost countries
- In-house supply or outsourcing by the aircraft OEMs
- The rise of long-range single aisle aircraft and slower growth in wide bodies
The report provides profiles of 160 companies. Our profiles cover: Origins and ownership; Our estimate of interior sales, plus financials if obtainable; Operations and technologies; Customers and contracts; Strategy; Recent developments; Our comments on overall market position.
The report is supplied with an Excel data pack, which provides all the numbers in our charts and tables. We offer purchasers of this report a one-hour free teleconference to discuss any aspects of this report.
Download the PDF Flyer
Comments are closed here.